Each horse is unique. Their breed, activities, and lifestyle are large factors when determining how these animals developed their issues and their chiropractic plan. Chiropractic is focused on maintaining mobility, alleviate pain, increasing animal production, and improving the quality of life for your four-legged partner. Whether you are preparing your barrel racer or hunter-jumper for their next event, maintaining mobility and comfort in an older horse, or preventing issues from developing in a young foal, chiropractic care can help achieve enhanced health for your pet.
- Sensitivity and Pain while being touched.
- Reduced Performance
- Negative changes in behavior or attitude
- Abnormal gait, shortened stride or lameness
- Difficulty picking up a lead
- Injuries from accidents, falls, trauma, or over training
- Dragging of hind toes
- Shifting Lameness
- Changes in posture
- Resistance to being ridden
- Behavior changes such as bucking, rearing, and kicking.
- “Roach Back” appearance
I call my horses ‘divine mirrors’—they reflect back the emotions you put in. If you put in love and respect and kindness and curiosity, the horse will return that.”